Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Internship days!


Greetings all of my friends..
Now, I'm in the internship day.
This is the 6th day of my Industrial training at the MMastec Engineering located at the Setiawangsa.
Quite far from Shamelin, but fortunately, my friends have a car and she also practical-ling here with me.

7th of us here at this company.
Many interesting and funny incident happend.
But the best part is, we the 7 of us not saperated.

The company quite new and we are the first batch of Marketing department.
So, there are many new things to be learned and gain experience from day to days.
All of the stuff welcome us gently.
They just like us, Friendly.
Well, we still have many days to go on.

I'm always wondering from day to day what will i do in the next day and the next day until we finished this internship. Thats all folks, c yha again..




0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff