Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Last Saturday....

Salam to ollz of my readers.
Nowadays i've been busy with my internship at MMastec Engineering at Setiawangsa. So, my time were limited to updating this blog. Hoping that you understand me like always ok..


The last Saturday, i and my friends were having a 'lepak2' day at sunway pyramid. Azym wanna know the way how to reach there. So, i and a few of a friends, seven of us actually were going to the sunway. The traffic jam was so heavy. Plus, the car moving so slow and the weather was not so welcomed. At that time, we were half way to there. So, we just continuing going to the sunway.


Arriving there, them all towards to the fast food section. on 4 o'clock, half of us does not eat anything start from morning. After eat, we seeing people ice skating at the ice skating place. So many people trying the ice skating sport. So exciting and happy! Many try it and many had fall. But it is a process of learning something new to began the adrenalin to getting deepen!


Then, we just snap and snap in the Sunway Pyramid until 7 pm. ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.

jIwA mUsiC aRt said...

thanks claudia

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! We're making a custom pair of slippers for you :)” oh wow thank you!!

Popular Posts

Nuff