Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Entah Kenapa Ye

Sejak akhir-akhir ini, aku merasakan tertekan yang amat sangat dan mendalam bagi dirku. Aku tidak mengerti kenapa ianya terjadi begini sehinggakan aku tidak dapat membuat kerja langsung. Two days backward, happiness come in my heart. But i still cannot cure it. I really do not know what is wrong with me. So distressful!

Final exam just around the corner. I still cannot focusing on anything! I hope it will ended as soon as possible. I want my life back. I do not want to be like this! Its not me at all!!

Arhh... No mood actually. Just and expression of me about what happen just in time.

truely, FarEast

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff