Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Suffering Week

Last week and now its just a suffering week for us. It is because there's a final project to be submitted and presenting to lecturer. What a suffering week. But there's a good in that, an open house. Attending an open house is a good way to release tension because when talking to each other, many story will come out. So, the laugh from that can cure the tension even a bit.

When I come home, the tension come back. But, I do not care for it. The more I think, the more pain my brain felt. Now, I got to finished the work I started then. If I finished, tension will lost. That's a relief. Fuhh..

From now on, I will updating every week and not days. If I can. I will try.

truely, FarEast

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff