Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Salam Awal Muharram

Salam and a very good day to my readers..!
Its has been long since the last of my post. I've been busy with my intern at MMastec. Located at Setiawangsa.

As we know it, yesterday (07 December 2010) is Awal Muharram day. Its is the new year in Islam. Now, we the islamic has arrived 1432 Hijrah.



What is your intention on this year??
How far that you can change the attitude from bad to good??
This is what the Islamic people has to "muhasabah" themself including myself. This is how we can review and know ourself more than anyone else. Only Allah can help us in this world. So, let us be more better to Allah and surrounding people. InsyaALLAH...

p/s; what goes around, comes around

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff