Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Good bye Steve Jobs: Sad news...


Assalamualaikum to Islamic readers and hye to non-muslim.



Who will aspects when we will die. That is what happened to Steve Jobs, the Apple CFO. He is the one that is responsible to keep updating the iProduct in Apple team company. After releasing the iPhone 4GS, no one expecting the death of Steve Jobs, the great man in the Silicon Valley. He died today with respect on age 56 (1955-2011).

The great founder of Apple has not yet releasing the iPhone5. Nobody knows the real look of this great machine. We have to wait the launching of this product.

His death were really shocking to the IT world. What is Apple without Steve Jobs? May the Apple will stay competitive with the other products? What will happen to the IT world after the great lost of Steve Jobs? Who knew what will happen after his death. Only time will let us know. Until then, we will wait and see.



Reaction of the Public Figures:

“I want to express my deepest condolences at the passing of Steve Jobs, one of the founders of our industry and a true visionary. My heart goes out to his family, everyone at Apple and everyone who has been touched by his work.” - Steve Ballmer

“From the earliest days of Google, whenever Larry and I sought inspiration for vision and leadership, we needed to look no farther than Cupertino. Steve, your passion for excellence is felt by anyone who has ever touched an Apple product (including the macbook I am writing this on right now). And I have witnessed it in person the few times we have met. On behalf of all of us at Google and more broadly in technology, you will be missed very much. My condolences to family, friends, and colleagues at Apple.” - Sergey Brin

“I am very, very sad to hear the news about Steve. He was a great man with incredible achievements and amazing brilliance. He always seemed to be able to say in very few words what you actually should have been thinking before you thought it. His focus on the user experience above all else has always been an inspiration to me. He was very kind to reach out to me as I became CEO of Google and spend time offering his advice and knowledge even though he was not at all well. My thoughts are with his family and the whole Apple family.” - Larry Page

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff