Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Not as expected on Raya Tak Jadi movie review


Assalamualaikum to all readers.

Today on 15 September 2011 the day that "Raya Tak Jadi" movie has released. Me with my friends have booked the ticket early on Tuesday just to see the movie because of the trailer is so funny and makes me feel so attractive and makes me want to see the movie by myself.


Me and my friends went to Midvalley Megamall to watch this movie. Overall this movie is ok but not quite good because of in the middle of the story, its kinda boring and slow moving.

Saiful Apek and Johan Raja Lawak combination in this movie is good and funny. They bring their brothers relation character is very good in this movie. Watch it for yourself for further thrill. Check out the trailer.


1 comments:

Abiggaill said...

wanna watch it but dont have time *sigh*

Popular Posts

Nuff