Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Introduce the 4G


Assalamualaikum to all readers.

Today is very wet day because of rain has fall. But, the rain is not the reason I cannot keep updating my beloved blog. Not long before I started typing this, I make some research on phone; specifically on Android based phone. And the phone does make me thrill to buy it. But the most i like it on two phone different kind of brand.


Motorola Photon 4G






This is Motorola Photon 4G MB855 model. Its much more faster than 3G and that is why its named 4G. This model using Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbread) edition and its using dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, ULP GeForce GPU, Tegra 2 AP20H chipset as the heart of this phone. More details on GSM Arena. Watch the review from people who has buy it.



0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff