Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Reality unexpected.




 Today is really rockin' day. I really had a rough and happy day.
 
Yesterday after I finish answering my paper, I do think I took all of my belonging out from the exam hall. But, when I putting all of them inside my beg, I missed my pencil case. >,

What in the earth am I thinking of!
That pencil case had been with me almost 4 years. And the best part is, my new mechanical pencil that I bought yesterday also in memory within the lost of my pencil case. A lot of memory in that pencil case. I really depressed when I lost it in the most important week. EXAMINATION WEEK!

After this, I will move on to the new pencil case. Hopefully I will be more care and not careless anymore!
INSYAALLAH


Today, it is the last day for submitting the World Business and Trade assignment. If this assignment are not submitting today, the mark will be 0% and the best part is, the student will have to reset that paper again. I will not let it happened to me!

After that, we (seventh of us) decided to study for the next week exam. So, we decided to go to the Bukit Langit situated at Ampang. On the top of the hill, there are a place where we can view the Kuala Lumpur nicely. But, it had to been canceled because of we are really running out of time. So, we had decided to watch some movie to enjoy ourselves.

So, the choose one is Fast Five. This movie is new released in this month but what I am seeing is just the preview. The official show is on 5 May 2011. We go to the KLCC because there is the place that had the movie on 4.40pm.


What can I say that, the movie is the great one. I really enjoy it. But it is not like what I had expected it to be. The movie had a lot of action rather that car racing. If the name is fast and furious, the spectator are expecting more car racing that action. But, it is a good and really awesome movies.

You guys and girls should see it for yourself. Me myself want to see for the second time at GSC and not TGV..




The rate that I give for this movie is 5/6.. Watch it for yourself for the thrill!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff