Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Determination


Hey you guys and girls.

Just around the corner from this night, I will face my first test. =-='
Oh.. How tragic to face it.

Its been a long since I face final. Almost a year I don't study just for a final. OMG!
When it comes to study, my mood become unnatural. More lazy than before. What am I thinking of! Its the final on my DEGREE. DEGREE la Faizuddin. Not DIPLOMA anymore!!!

So, start from the night of Friday, I started to study a little bit. As long as it is study, who mind. HAHA~




Then, on today that is on labor day 01 May 2011, we (my classmate) had do some group discussion at Old Town Alam Damai and its true its quite "damai". 










From 1030 until 1600. Its quite a long study for us. Many input I gain today. Thanks to all that join today. I had a lot of confidence and idea to face the Final onwards. Thanks again.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff