Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

Ber "blogging" di Kolej


On this day, 23rd April 2011 me and my friends were having a seminar about how to make a good blog and how to generate money from the blog itself. Many that i had learned today. This seminar going on about two days starting from today. 

There are a lot of its secret handled by google and the blog itself. What we have to do is just need a little efford that is exploring. To make an exploring a very potty thing for almost of us. But a little effort can make an unbelieveable things to be happen.

Its worth to learned again what I had know. It will increase my idea and how am I going to Blog again after my seminar done.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff