Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

aper? aperkah? aper hah??


Okey you guys and girls. As you can see up there is the screen shot from the new Malaysia network social place to hang out with your virtual nor non virtual friends. So, support us (Malaysia developer that is aper.my) Just click on the page or at the link. Its fun. Believe me. Its not totally like Facebook, but it is enjoyable there.

To make it more fun and enjoyable, they will upload a new contest that called contest@aper.my. They sure have a lot of item to give a way. My friends at aper had won an iPod, sony walkman and many more. Not believe it, just see for yourself. So come on and join Aper?. See you guys and gurls there.


Pics for the social network from my account.



p/s: join it, and search for me :)


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff