Powered By Blogger

Malaysia!

Malaysia!

Twitter

Coretan


ShoutMix chat widget

Maintain by

My Photo
jIwA mUsiC aRt
View my complete profile

Followers

for a long, long time...... . . . .......





hye u guys n girs!!
sory for being a long, long time not updating this blog.
well..
as usual, busy, no idea and laziness were infected into me! ;DD
its kinda not really good reason eyy..!!
huhu..
just be realistic la eju!

this is the picture of me and Paan at our friends house in Klang.
this day still in raya month.
so we decided to make a visit to his house.
delicious food.
thanks Daus for inviting us...

ok..
well..
insyaALLAH after this, i will always updating and rewind all the things that happen to me lately.
so many...
i hope i remember all of them.
even a little single..

well..
seeing u guys n girls then..
one love, peace!! 


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Nuff