I'm seeing my friends. They all looks happy still crazy going (certain of my friends does). I'm really happy with them all. Without them, whom am I here. Sadly, on this holiday, we were not seeing each other. I'm just seeing my nearest friends here at my village. But still, I'm happy with them.
But thats not the reason I'm not okay. Outside, I seem to look okay. But inside, I'm really-really not okay! I really not knowing what is happening to me. Maybe its just a feeling.
Lately, I'm having many problems. Problems with my friends, my special friends and problems with my own self. I'm trying to forget all of them but, I really-really can't! Does it really hard? It is hard! It will happen when I'm relaxing by myself. I will not stay calm if this problems stay on me! I have to finished this problems immediately!
Just let me calm. Sayang, help me. If you are here to help me. I really-really need you now. Miss you very much!
I'm Not Ok...act..........
by........... jIwA mUsiC aRt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Selamat hari lahir Zul. Semoga kamu di dimudahkan rezeki, panjang umur dan mudah segala-galanya. Tidak kusangkakan sudah 20 tahun pun kamu. ...
-
Salam... "Apa yang aku nak buat eh hari ni??" "Jam tangan aku da la masih tidak berbateri lagi.. Macam mana nak tengok jam ma...
-
Dah lama daku tidak menulis di sini.. Asyik sibuk dan membuat kerja yang lain. Tidak ku ketahui apa masalahnya sehinggakan daku tidak dapat ...

2 comments:
hey heyyy..
where's ur syg..?
cpt pggl die...
risau lak ya tgk fiq neh.....
r u owk ?
u should see her . .
share ur problem with her =)
Post a Comment